Here is a summary of what you have learnt
- Color is best understood in Lab color space
- Color Schemes form a constellation in color space
- The color logic of design work is captured in the form of a color constellation
- Particular color distribution in lab color space evoke particular emotive response
- Such color distribution can be captured from images in a constellational format
- Such distribution can be applied to a color constellation to change its emotive response
- The color constellation can be modified to manage readability and the hierarchy of importance
- You can explore color space using generative methods
- You can alter the emotive effect of your design by separating out the color logic and applying color regions to it.
You are now a color expert
…with a difference. You understand not only the science of color perception, but how it applies to design.